We specialise in LED assembly, working with customers to understand their requirements, and tailoring our tools, processes and testing to deliver high quality products.
Working with customers in sectors such as signaling, fire safety, audio, medical diagnostics, lighting and gaming, we have the skills and technical experience for LED assembly, from initial design to delivery.
Our capabilities include:
- Ability to place SMT LEDs onto 1.5m long boards
- Design for manufacturability (DFM) – designing your product for ease of manufacture, and to maximise economies
- New Product Introduction (NPI) – delivering our manufacturing and production services to best practice and the highest standards, ensuring quality of product
- Volume manufacturing
Our LED assembly services are used in a broad range of products including:
- Lighting fixtures
- Control boards
- Street lighting
- Underwater lighting
- Super yachts and luxury boats
- Ponds, decking and garden features
- Swimming pools and spas
- Railway signaling
We work with customers to understand their requirements and tailor our tools, processes and testing to their standards. We pride ourselves on delivering orders on-time and to budget while consistently maintaining quality.
Our internal systems and processes mean that we provide complete traceability of products that are tracked through our facility, and we use highly automated processes to maintain quality and cost.
Being a proactive and flexible manufacturer means that we are able to make changes faster, and respond to changing requirements rapidly.